We are a family living and learning around the world.
We started our journey as a married couple in Nairobi, Kenya. Our children were born in Kenya and Belgium before we settled back in California, USA for a few years. We took international teaching posts in Kuwait, Indonesia, and South Africa.
Our journey is now taking us to the Sultanate of Oman where we’ll continue living and learning.
You can follow our journey through our personal musings:
- Will Teach For Travel (family blog)
- Xavier Langlands (Xavi’s blog about tech)
- Anouk Langlands (Anouk’s blog about random stuff)
or our professional blogs below:
- Rob 2.0 (Rob’s COETAIL blog about tech integration for upper level students)
- Access Angela (Angela’s COETAIL blog about tech in the elementary)